[AusNOG] FW: Looking for a phone number for NetRegistry in Australia (Not the offshore call centre)

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Mon Jul 16 05:15:38 EST 2018

100% logical thing to do. That's what I'd do first.

The only problem is it doesn't work - I've hit the same snag with TPP.
The field is uneditable.
They also have fun glitches like the domain password they show you being
entirely wrong, or the domain being locked and the button to unlock it
simply gives an error.

The hard bit is figuring out if it's malicious to make it difficult to
move your domain, or if they are really that incompetent.

On 15/07/18 19:54, Jared Hirst | Servers Australia wrote:
> Why can’t you login and do this in their portal?
>
> This would be the fastest and easiest way. After all the recent
> changes, I am going to say that no one will be able to do it over the
> phone other than the registrar :(
>

>>> Sun, 15 Jul at 7:13 pm, <lists at nvd.net.au <mailto:lists at nvd.net.au>>
>>> wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi All
>>>
>>> Does anyone have a phone / email contact for netregistry (Prefer an
>>> Australian not there offshore call centre) in relation to changing of a
>>> registrant email.
>>> If your from netregistry please contact me off list
>>>
>>> Kindes Regards
>>>
>>> Sam
>>>
>>> This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the
>>> use of the
>>> addressee(s) and may contain information that is privileged,
>>> confidential
>>> and/or subject to copyright. Any other use, distribution, copying or
>>> disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
>>> recipient or
>>> have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
>>> reply
>>> e-mail and permanently delete this message, including any attachments,
>>> without reading it, distributing it or making a copy.

Nick Stallman
Technical Director
Email 	nick at agentpoint.com <mailto:nick at agentpoint.com>
Phone 	02 8039 6820 <tel:0280396820>
Website 	www.agentpoint.com.au <https://www.agentpoint.com.au/>

Agentpoint <https://www.agentpoint.com.au/>
Netpoint <https://netpoint.group/>

Level 3, 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009 	Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/agentpoint/> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/agentpoint> Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/Agentpoint/> Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/agentpoint-pty-ltd>