[AusNOG] UPS Compatibility with ESXI 6.5 Communication

Bill Walker bill at wjw.nz
Tue Feb 27 16:48:38 EST 2018

Hi Daniel,

As it looks like I've already posted most of what you want, I'll share
it with the list:

http://www.wjw.co.nz/2016/09/cleanly-shutdown-esxi-60-and-synology.html

http://www.wjw.co.nz/2016/09/installing-vmware-cli-tools-on-linux.html

http://www.wjw.co.nz/2017/08/perl-script-to-shutdown-vms-on-esxi-65.html

http://www.wjw.co.nz/2017/03/esx-vm-and-host-shutdown-script.html

http://www.wjw.co.nz/2017/03/autostart-vms-from-cli.html

May not be 100% up to date, but its mostly there.

Start here as it contains my thought process

http://www.wjw.co.nz/2016/09/cleanly-shutdown-esxi-60-and-synology.html

Cheers,

Bill

PS: that site is just my notebook so its quite higgldy piggldy...