[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Jim Woodward jim at alwaysnever.net
Fri Dec 7 14:02:25 EST 2018

“Apparently change freezes also apply to national security :)”

I think this is the most ambitious ask from our political leaders.. “Last chance to book in your nefarious plans before Christmas”

The more I listen to them the more I am convinced they have no clue on how reality actually works, this bill is one of the most bone headed bills in recent years ^H^H^H^H^H weeks^H^H^H^H^H days^H^H^H^H … never mind…

--Jim.

"If "there is a need for these powers over the Christmas period," then that ship has sailed. Too late, they needed to pass it in September."

Apparently change freezes also apply to national security :)