[AusNOG] Dutton decryption bill

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Sat Aug 18 21:36:14 EST 2018

Facebook do have their own network globally and they also have Facebook
Messenger, and a lot of the service is encrypted so this bill would very
much apply to them.

It isn't just a website they have an entire platform ware Apps for both
mobile and desktop can be created and the network side of it as well,
they have an extensive network.

I think the issue with these bills is they are so dam vague and the
government don't have a great record when it comes to anything IT related.

Chad Kelly
Manager
CPK Web Services
Phone 03 5273 0246