[AusNOG] Dutton decryption bill

Paul Julian paul at buildingconnect.com.au
Thu Aug 16 11:09:36 EST 2018

Hi Paul,

Where do you even start ?
I would love to be able to comment on these things properly but how do you structure a response that isn’t just a whinge and saying that it’s not fair and blah blah, it would need to offer alternatives or suggestions on how else this could be accomplished or why it shouldn’t be in the first place.

I would be interested in working with others as I think this is totally NOT ok, but I just don’t know where to even start, anybody ?

Regards
Paul