[AusNOG] Reseller to Carrier to Provider type complaints

Benjamin Ricardo ben.ricardo at acs.com.au
Thu Apr 19 20:42:51 EST 2018

Hi All,
Quick one for you and I'm pretty sure I already know the answer.
The TIO is the go to for customer complaints against their supplier... great right?

Say I had another provider.. hmm say... Optus.. who incorrectly applies for a new NBN service (for someone else) over the top of one we are providing to a customer (and wrecks my life for a week).
And our customer is cranky, complains to the TIO, but can only complain against us (who have done nothing wrong)
Is there any way or other fancy acronym that I can complain to, to pass on this heat at all?
Or don't I vote?

Cheers,
Ben