[AusNOG] Business customer smashing their "unlimited" MBE 20/20Mbps internet service

James Cunningham jjazza26 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 21:37:04 EST 2017

Yep - that was just an example of a business service with a fair use clause
around it. I wonder if AAPT would pull the customer up if they did somehow
end up maxing the link 100% of the time. Obviously this is alot harder to
do with 400Mbps, but the principle is the same with what we are
experiencing, just 20x smaller bandwidth.

James