[AusNOG] Telstra & Optus transit pricing?

Stephen Rowney SRowney at infinet.com.au
Mon Sep 25 16:18:07 EST 2017

Hi All

We are after pricing for transit from Optus and Telstra into a Vocus DC in Sydney.

If anyone is able to quote us on direct pricing from these two carriers please contact me using my details below, off list.

Thanks

Stephen Rowney
T: 1300 558 393 | M: +61 0405181833
E: SRowney at infinet.com.au
W: www.infinet.com.au

-NOTICE- This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses. Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.