[AusNOG] Telstra 3G/4G Citrix, VPN Issues [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Tom.Minchin at csiro.au Tom.Minchin at csiro.au
Fri Oct 27 10:35:53 EST 2017

UNCLASSIFIED
Hi - we had some issues (still do)

Android 7.0 (Galaxy S8) > AldiMobile (Telstra Network) > HTML5 > Works (TCP)
Android 7.0 (Galaxy S8) > AldiMobile (Telstra Network) > Receiver 3.11.2 > Works (TCP)
Windows 10 1703 Laptop > Tethered - AldiMobile (Telstra Network) > HTML5 > Works (TCP)
Windows 10 1703 Laptop > Tethered - AldiMobile (Telstra Network) > Receiver 4.9 > Doesn't work
Windows 10 1703 Laptop > Tethered - AldiMobile (Telstra Network) > Receiver 1.0.4.0 (Win10 Store) > Works (TCP)
Windows 10 1703 Laptop > Internode VDSL > HTML5 > Works (TCP)
Windows 10 1703 Laptop > Internode VDSL > Receiver 4.9 > Works (UDP)
Windows 10 1703 Laptop > Internode VDSL > Receiver 1.0.4.0 (Win10 Store) > Works (TCP)
iMac MacOS 10.12.4    Receiver 12.6    Exetel/Optus ADSL -> UDP (Works)
iPhone 6s iOS 10.3.2    Receiver 7.2.4   Exetel/Optus ADSL -> UDP (Works)
 iPhone 6s iOS 10.3.2    Receiver 7.2.4   Telstra mobile 4G    -> (not work) Server error.;
The server disconnected the session..
The operation could not be completed. (HdxSdkErrorDomain_Session error 8.)