[AusNOG] Telstra mobile outages?

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Fri Oct 13 09:23:59 EST 2017

They are all on the 1.144.97.x subnet though.

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au

On 13 Oct 2017, at 09:13, Ross Wheeler <ausnog at rossw.net<mailto:ausnog at rossw.net>> wrote:

Can't find anything useful on the various telstra websites.
I have a whole swag of my mobile services showing red on my status panel this morning, all in and around Sydney.

All services indicate they re-connected at exactly 02:10:03 this morning (remarkable in itself), were back for some time but have gone again.
All affected services are in the 1.129.108.x, 1.129.110.x address range and are scattered across the city - Lumeah, Randwick, Bondi, Harbord, Penrith etc.

Services in Katoomba, Gledswood and a couple of other spots are up, but these services are in 1.144.96.x address ranges. May or may not be significant, but they also didn't drop and reconnect at 02:10:03.

I can't contact my "telstra account rep" as I don't have one. These services are in the end users name, I only operate the devices on the end of the links. (All the devices on optus network are running fine)

Just curious....

R.