[AusNOG] VMWare Snapshot / Delta VMDK removal

Burt Mascareigne Burt at stormnetwork.com.au
Mon Nov 20 08:09:56 EST 2017

I feel like you dodged a bullet there.

If you were not able to shut it down, then get a NAS or some device and clone to it at least that will give you a slimmed down clean version.

Regards,

Burt Mascareigne
Mobile 0414 450 962   Office (02) 9965 5422
Address Level 19, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Web http://www.stormnetwork.com.au