[AusNOG] Recommendations for reliable LTE devices

Reuben Farrelly reuben-ausnog at reub.net
Mon May 22 19:07:32 EST 2017

The "new" variant of 4G Cisco routers out a year or so ago do add
support for the 700MHz band.

C819G-LTE-LA-K9 is the 800 series model for Australia.

These are based on the MC7430 instead of the MC7304.  I can't think of a
single good reason to get the old ones now that these ones are orderable
what with 700MHz being fairly widely available.

Reuben