[AusNOG] PIPE issues around Melbourne?

Sam McLeod ausnog at smcleod.net
Wed May 17 11:08:17 EST 2017

We have almost weekly issues with PIPE and have only received excuses
from them denying almost all outages and giving us the run around.

I'm now suggesting to those I work with that use PIPE/TPG/AAPT to move
to another ISP due to their instability and inability to support their
products.

--
Sam McLeod
@s_mcleod | smcleod.net

Words are my own opinions and do not necessarily represent those of my
employer or partners.