[AusNOG] How do we win over the Telstra 50/50 for $850 "Special"?

John Glendenning glendenning.j at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 08:27:38 EST 2017

Customers dont care about our/your  value proposition which is a shame as
it will only contribute towards less competition and make things more
pricey in the long term - cant blame them though I think most busnesses are
operating month to month. They have been told they need fibre by the NBN
and thousands of Telstra sales people. So all they need "the super
excellent fibre" from a big name player.

What can you do that Telstra cant do from a product offering perspective?
There is quite a bit me thinks.