[AusNOG] Sydney Google Cloud routing region active

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Jun 25 05:15:12 EST 2017

I'd like to see Google justify those costs.

Phillip?

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 12:59 PM, James Andrewartha <trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au