[AusNOG] QSFP cables

Abraham Treadwell abraham at tangelo.com
Sat Jun 17 20:22:13 EST 2017

Hi Alex,

We generally use fs.com and sfpcables.com so i'm unsure of a local supplier. (No help sorry)

As an aside however, i've not found passive sfp+ and qsfp direct attach cables to be particularly reliable, have you? We've reverted to optical modules for all links.
We are almost always linking between different vendors though, so. ymmv of course!

Good luck

+6421646472