[AusNOG] MegaIX Sydney is down?

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Sat Jun 3 11:13:29 EST 2017

Luke,

To the best of my knowledge Equinix have only had one outage in recent times which impacted one of their edge switches and at the time they stated it was a Multicast storm from a customers port which they permanently resolved quickly?

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au