[AusNOG] NBN and CVC

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at mmc.com.au
Sun Jul 30 11:00:51 EST 2017

Hi,
I’m going to side step that entirely - I think it’s always interesting to look at other models, but at the moment we’ve got what we’ve got.

I did have some interesting responses - I think it’s pretty clear though that a p95 product for CVC would be popular and unlock a lot of options for ISPs.  It may mean a bit of a drop of revenue for NBN but not too much, but it’d definitely overcome a lot of the issues with congestion where ISPs can’t always keep up and/or predict some spikes.

MMC