[AusNOG] IAA AGM 06/09/2017 Melbourne!

Joe Wooller joe at internet.asn.au
Thu Jul 13 11:37:17 EST 2017

The Internet Association of Australia (Inc) invites you to attend  our Annual General Meeting in Melbourne.
Venue:  The Langham Melbourne, 1 Southgate Avenue, Southbank
Date:  Wednesday 6th September.
Time: from  4.00pm for a 4.30pm start (AEST).

This year IIA/IX Australia is having its AGM in Melbourne (prior to AusNOG). All AusNOGgers' are welcome to attend but we do require you to RSVP (events at internet.asn.au <mailto:events at internet.asn.au>) for catering purposes.
If you are a member/peer you can RSVP now through the Member Portal.

Would you like to be part of the IAA Committee?  Nomination information will be issued soon, if you would like more information about serving on the Committee please email secretary at internet.asn.au <mailto:secretary at internet.asn.au>
We look forward to meeting with our members at the AGM to share our achievements and forward plans of the Association.
For any further information about the AGM please email events at internet.asn.au <mailto:events at internet.asn.au>

We hope to see you there!

Regards
Joe