[AusNOG] NBN and telstra

Louis Crossing me at louis.id.au
Mon Jul 3 23:42:32 EST 2017

There are some installation technicians (contractors for NBNco) telling our
customers that certain installation issues wouldn't be happening if the
customer had signed up with Telstra.

I've had a few occasions now where I've had to explain to customers that
Telstra are just another RSP and what the technician told them was nonsense.