[AusNOG] Telstra SMTP issues

Ted Cooper ausnog0809d at linuxwan.net
Tue Dec 5 12:11:10 EST 2017

The issue rectified itself as best I could tell last night sometime. I
only checked quite late in the day.

All of the test locations that were failing yesterday appear to be
working properly today. I even took out my mitigations of avoiding the
2nd IP address and haven't had any bounces again.

I certainly would have thought they'd have been aware of the issue by
now, but I couldn't find an effective way to report the issue directly
to them.

Are these new rejections from today? Or just left overs from yesterday's
carnage.