[AusNOG] Victorian Police - internal assistance??

Sam Silvester sam.silvester at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 11:29:00 EST 2017

Additionally to the other points, there's no problem talking the guy
through what he's trying to do. That would be helpful, and it can be done
without giving away any customer information. You could then (once you've
explained what an IP address is, and how a whole house shares one typically
- not everybody is a geek who understands this, so being incredulous that
people get it wrong is a bit elitist in my mind) ask him to fax through for
the customer details per the usual process.