[AusNOG] NextDC Melbourne - Scheduled Power Maintenance -, 15th August

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Fri Aug 11 22:34:57 EST 2017

Hi I did post the following link to the list the other day.

http://www.ohsrep.org.au/faqs/ohs-reps-@-work-electrical-safety-/electrical-equipment-what-are-the-lawsguidelines
but this could also just be a NextDC OH&S policy as well,  as regulation
from government in the tech space can be interesting as they are not
always up to date with stuff.