[AusNOG] LBNCo - Thoughts #2

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Sep 19 14:26:34 EST 2016

Hi all,

LBNCo have again come up on my radar. Thanks to the feedback last time. I
know their background now - formerly Service Elements

They seem to have a good relationship with Meriton and covering some of
their larger newer locations.

Does anyone have a list of coverage of LBNCo?

The only thing that bothers me a bit about LBNCo so far is that I went into
a building the other day and in the foyer was a FuzeNet Banner, FuzeNet
stickers on the wall in each apartment and FuzeNet modem in the cupboard.

Given the FuzeNet is owned by LBNCo, this seems a lot like they push their
own Retail ISP before they push anyone else. I saw no other RSP on any
literature or being advertised in any way on site. Even the apartment
applications have FuzeNet all over it.

Is there some sort of relationship with LBNCo and OPENetworks - They seems
to have a similar amount of RSPs, including FuzeNet - Which is technically
competing.

Not negative or positive at the moment, just trying to understand the
opportunity, potential, risks, etc.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve