[AusNOG] Best roundtrip latency to Israel?

Aftab Siddiqui aftab at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Sep 13 11:01:07 EST 2016

LG should be your friend...

Try Vocus http://tools.vocus.com.au/lg/
and
NTT Australia https://www.us.ntt.net/support/looking-glass/

One destination IP from Smile Telecom showing ~350ms delay.

Best Wishes,

*Aftab Siddiqui - CTO & Country Manager*
eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: aftab at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Phone: 1300 239 038 ; Cell +61 (0)450 609 592 ; Skype: aftabsiddiqui2

Facebook: eintellegonetworks <http://facebook.com/eintellegonetworks> ;
Twitter: eintellego <https://twitter.com/eintellego>

LinkedIn: /in/aftabs <http://linkedin.com/in/aftabs>

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Arista - Cisco - Cumulus Linux - Cloud - Consulting