[AusNOG] Aus Industry Congratulations Email

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Sep 7 00:04:58 EST 2016

Of course their might be something else at play, and I'd like to know what
it is.  Given some of the other Uni's (5 now) have expressed concerns to me
privately about the situation and state that they did not see that they
were subject to the DR Bill - and are curious as to why some Uni's think
they are.  I am sure the Unis will talk to their counterparts in time.

Given that AARNet is doing it already and provide most of their upstream
transit - why would most need to?

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve