[AusNOG] Tech needed for Auckland

Philip Beard philip.beard at 2xu.com
Wed Nov 23 12:30:41 EST 2016

Hi All,

I'm looking for a tech to help with a new store in Auckland. Straight forward setup just need assistance to connect VDSL modem and phone line. Please contact of list.

Thanks

Philip Beard

Information Technology and Telecommunications
2XU Pty Ltd
243 Burwood Road
Hawthorn, VIC
Australia 3122

T: + 61 3 9819 9700
F: + 61 3 9819 9633
M: +61 421 273 282
D: + 61 3 8808 6760

http://www.2xu.com/

[2XU Instagram]<http://instagram.com/2xu>  [2XU Australia Twitter] <https://twitter.com/TheOfficial2XU>   [2XU Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/2XUOfficial>
[cid:image004.png at 01D24585.61A8B920]
This email is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender IMMEDIATELY, and delete the message from all locations in your computer you should not copy the email or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so may be unlawful. Email is subject to possible data corruption, either accidentally or on purpose. For these reasons it will normally be inappropriate to rely on advice contained in an email without obtaining written confirmation of it. We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in any attachment.