[AusNOG] Vacancy - Technical Team Leader - Sydney

Keith Anderson keitha at apcs.com.au
Wed Nov 23 11:40:12 EST 2016

Hi Nick,

As a cancer survivor, I would feel so much better if you gave up smoking and took up gaming.

Keith

apcs
Keith Anderson l Managing Director
AUS Mobile. +61 400 947 947 Fax.  1300 7654 27
PNG Phone. +675 303 1236  Mobile. +675 76 947 947
Email. keitha at apcs.com.au <mailto:keitha at apcs.com.au> l Web. www.apcs.com.au <http://apcs.com.au/>