[AusNOG] For the technical minded (VoIP hacker doing the rounds)

frank@\wdp frank at wdpvoip.net.au
Tue Nov 22 15:07:20 EST 2016

Hi Guys,

For who is interested and start a conversation

While I was checking the log I saw this IP 62.210.8.199

And went on his IP from my mobile to see where it takes me

(I use this mobile for this kind of things only incase there is a virus)

Anyway there is no virus after checking.

This seems to be an asterisk modified by the looks of it, but he left some
files that can be accessed

Interesting he uses all these 1000's of IP address from around the world to
send a cli attack

Managed to download his file too of IP's and saw all these IP from Australia

http://62.210.8.199/sipre/sipresult/

The list of all equipment he managed to register and get the username and
passwords

http://62.210.8.199/sipre/sipreg/sucess.res

these are some of his results

http://62.210.8.199/sipre/sipresult/gb/XRange.txt