[AusNOG] Vocus Voice issues

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Nov 22 00:09:04 EST 2016

The only NAT is from CPE is the user at home...

But, we've tried Netcomm, Juniper SRX, D-Link... same same.

Happens on different backhaul carriers... only common thing seems to be the
Voice at Vocus (Amcom I presume)

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve