[AusNOG] Data Retention - are you kidding me??

Rod rod at rb.net.au
Wed Nov 16 17:15:44 EST 2016

Quote: The difficulty is that while they're required to advise the CAC, there's no right for you to withhold information pending CAC clarification.

I would not be releasing any information until I was 100% satisfied it was made by an authorised party in the correct format.

CAC should have already produced a simple flowchart of the process, who to contact if there are any questions, and sent it to ISPs. It really isn’t hard to do.

Rod