[AusNOG] Network analyser

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Wed Nov 9 15:15:23 EST 2016

Pmacct looks very interesting. I’ll file that away for future investigation ☺

Jason, what is the customer connection method? If you can utilise RADIUS to authenticate them (PPPoE or IPoE/DHCP), then you could potentially expand that to accounting as well. That also gives the potential to utilise COA to apply on-demand traffic shaping based on usage or time or whatever, which may be useful for customers that don’t want excess usage charges.