[AusNOG] Single mode Changeover Switch

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Wed Nov 2 21:15:22 EST 2016

That's not possible unfortunately we do not control the other end of the link and the carrier provides no cooperation or options

Matt

--
/* Matt Perkins
       Direct 1300 137 379     Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
       Office 1300 133 299     matt at spectrum.com.au
       Fax    1300 133 255     Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
      SIP 1300137379 at sip.spectrum.com.au
       Google Talk MattAPerkins at gmail.com
       PGP/GNUPG Public Key can be found at  http://pgp.mit.edu
*/