[AusNOG] Looking for part time Network and Server Tech - Western Sydney

paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au
Thu May 12 15:47:35 EST 2016

Hi All, we are looking for a part time network and server tech for our busy ISP/MSP business.

We are a small business and just need some assistance for day to day stuff and some projects coming up.

If you know anybody who is looking for some fill-in work please get them to contact me ASAP privately.

The person would need good networking skills, experience in an ISP environment would be preferable, plus Windows and Linux server experience, MySQL database and other stuff would be great as well.

The role could develop into full time for the right person.

Thanks
Paul