[AusNOG] Corporate Fibre type plans on NBN

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun May 1 18:10:34 EST 2016

Sorry, anyone asking for 'uncontended' capacity is either ignorant or
delusional.

And anyone selling 'uncontended' for anything other than a crapload of
money, is lying to their customers.

People have to get over the stigma of contended paths on larger carriers.
Most of the time you will not notice any contention on backhaul, transit or
anything else - IF the ISP is big enough and has large enough links... and
if they are big, the pricing can be factored into the overall 'impact on
contention', not the contention itself.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve