[AusNOG] Vocus just entered a trading halt

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Jun 29 20:55:11 EST 2016

Out of the EU? Vodafone is massive in Europe.

They won't buy Optus (as a whole anyway), it's not for sale as it is.

But, I do think Singtel is bored of Optus and is considering breaking it
up, keeping bits. re-listing other bits.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve