[AusNOG] OFF TOPIC: For those in Melbourne

hitman hitman at itglowz.com
Wed Jul 13 15:06:43 EST 2016

Hi Guys,

Just thought i'd pop this to the group given the popularity of the
go-kart days.

I'm involved in a few forms of motorsport and am running an event in 2
weeks (under Ford Four Car Club). The type of event is a motorkhana and
to put simply it's cheap fun.
This is a slightly dated but still relevant video showing what
motorkhana is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8ORHxwCMyg

Bring your own car, your daily drive is fine. you spend most of your
time in first gear. To explain it simply, there is a bunch of witches
hats on the ground, you're given a pattern, you need to drive that
pattern as quickly as possible.

Entry is $20 plus cost of a CAMS license (day license is $25 and doesn't
require club membership).

If you have kids, they can be involved from 12 years old (under 18 is
$10 to enter)

https://www.facebook.com/events/849047088557622/

http://ffcc.com.au/event/group-5-motorkhana-round-6/

Given it's VERY off topic can people please email me direct rather than
the list with any questions as I don't want to fill everyones inbox :)

Cheers

Matthew