[AusNOG] University of Melbourne IT contact required

Jeremy Begg jeremy at vsm.com.au
Wed Jul 13 12:09:23 EST 2016

Hi,

Ages ago I helped Melbourne Uni with their PMDF email gateway, working with
Ian Robinson.  Today I received an email from a mailserver which is a legacy
from those days.  If anyone from University of Melbourne IT is on this list,
could you please contact me privately.  You may have an issue with one of
your mailing lists.

Thanks,

        Jeremy Begg

  |            VSM Software Services Pty. Ltd.              |
  |                 http://www.vsm.com.au/                  |
  | P.O.Box 402, Walkerville, |  E-Mail:  jeremy at vsm.com.au |
  | South Australia 5081      |   Phone:  +61 8 8221 5188   |
  |  A.C.N. 068 409 156       |     FAX:  +61 8 8221 7199   |