[AusNOG] NBN Tasmania

Milan Rajkovic milan at m-i.com.au
Wed Jan 27 14:13:26 EST 2016

Hey Jim,

I was about to get through to them in the end took over an hour for a callback, apparently they are upgrading some network hardware... that's all they have told me, and that it will be done by 9pm tonight.

Same here, it has knocked out VoIP, VPN's, Emails, everything in their offices are basically not usable at the moment.

Kind Regards,
Milan