[AusNOG] FYI: MANRS Project - Fixing the Internet's routing security is urgent and requires collaboration

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 16:15:40 EST 2016

The problem with DDOS is it's your typical market failure. ISP's that cut
corners and allow spoofing, impose a cost on the rest of the internet, but
as I point out, it's within our control to police DDOS within Australia.
Rather than being red tape, good economic governance requires addressing
market failures, by imposing the cost at source.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins