[AusNOG] Optus Technical Support

Luke Thompson luke.thompson at inksystems.com.au
Fri Feb 26 12:52:42 EST 2016

Hello all,

We're needing to perform a Category A port out of Optus and a Category A
port in to Optus. (Customer swapping numbers with someone else, mutual
agreement)

As I write this email, the phone is ticking over the 2 hour mark. Having
travelled through 8 departments and supervisors, I have still not yet
reached anyone able to resolve my query.

Is there a number to call to reach decent (preferably on-shore)
technical support who are able to follow these requests through?

Telstra has one which we use, however we only have Optus details for
Coaxial and Mobile business-grade support, nothing DSL/residential.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

--
Luke Thompson