[AusNOG] NBN 1Gb "fiber" services

Quentin Rittman quentinrittman at internode.on.net
Thu Feb 25 11:57:18 EST 2016

I’d say that 150m limit was either changed or removed as I have several services that are considerably longer than that (1 is ~340m from multiport to PCD) only issues were in waiting for the longer cables to arrive for the installer (guy who did the job said he’s got access to 500m lengths as required)