[AusNOG] Synology bulk replace characters

David Phelan DavidP at centra.com.au
Wed Feb 24 15:40:30 EST 2016

HI Luke,
We Had a similar one recently.
Just ran up a linux Live CD and ran a script with SED to bring everything back to a standard.

It took us a couple of passes as we would always find some exception to the script and we had to make changes..(IE 2 file names that are different files but one had an Upper case char...)
Happy to share the script if you want it.

Dave