[AusNOG] How long does ADSL service setup take these days?

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Thu Feb 11 17:59:59 EST 2016

Hey Robert

I've had it done in 8 business days that's about the quickest I've managed,
the worst being month plus.

Usually tpg give the best estimates ~ two weeks, iinet about the same
usually towards the end of the two into the third.

Telstra themselves shouldn't really be much different to two business weeks

sent from Android