[AusNOG] Telstra Internet Direct contact...

Mark Dignam mark at innaloo.net
Fri Dec 30 13:39:03 EST 2016

Morning Nogger's.

Does anyone had a working contact in Telstra that can fix a BGP (well,
enable it) issue I'm having with a brand new TID service?

Somebody within Telstra didn't see the tick box that said "Enable BGP" on
the order when it was processed in September - and now it appears I can't
get it enabled. because its not "faulty". And the team that can fix the
non-fault is only reachable via email.. which isn't being actioned and there
is no phone details for them.

Mark.