[AusNOG] DHCP server suitable for NBN

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Aug 24 10:55:36 EST 2016

My personal suggestion would be b), use your current termination router
and server, send info as you need to off to the proxy, the proxy talks
to the billing system after translating the options you need and replies
back to the mikrotik with the values its expecting. So essentially its
still authing /terminating with MAC but a server in the middle
translates over to Circuit ID for the billing system.