[AusNOG] Switching Sponsorship for local LAN Event in South East Melbourne

SE LAN selan162016 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:49:31 EST 2016

Hi Guys

Sorry to disrupt your Friday evenings, I was recommended to come here to
see if anyone might be able to help me out

Anybody know of any switching vendors that may be willing to sponsor my new
LAN events in South East Melbourne?

Potentially we would be looking at

8 x 24Port Gigabit Switches with SFP+ Uplink Ports
1 x 24Port 10GB SFP+ Switch

I've already approached D-Link however I dont think they would be
interested in this... but looking to see if anyone here has any connections?

We would be willing to list them as a top 5 primary sponsor at our events
and list them all over our website and on our management team shirts and
many other promotional places we can place their products or information
about their offerings and hardware

Please let me know and have a great evening.

SE-LAN