[AusNOG] Smart home devices - what's in use?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Aug 15 22:59:23 EST 2016

Hey Narelle,

Here is a talk I did on the topic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKC2KfjKOP8

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve