[AusNOG] Overstepping Another Number On AAPT SIP Trunk

Andrew Kitchen a.kitchen at xi.com.au
Wed Aug 3 21:19:34 EST 2016

We are using just the SIP Voice product which we have since discovered is very limited.  We really need the CTS product which we are now going to try and migrate too.  Has anyone done or attempted to do a migration from their SIP Voice product to the CTS product.  Is their any pitfalls etc we should be aware of before going down this path.

Regards

Andrew

[[image]]

Andrew Kitchen | Business DevelopmentStrategist
PO Box 3279, The Pines, Victoria, 3109
T 1300 789 299 D 03 9909 3102 M 0449 561 461 F 03 8611 7946
a.kitchen at xi.com.au<mailto:a.kitchen at xi.com.au> | www.xi.com.au<http://www.xi.com.au>

[cid:channel_select_87px_225_rgb76f695]  [cid:vmw_09q4_lgo_partner_solution_provider_proe34f1a]  [cid:avg_goldreseller_rgb5bf3ca] [cid:propartner_logo_reg_img418a5c]

This email message and any attachments are the property of X Integration. The contents of this email are copyright and may also be confidential and/or legally privileged. They are intended solely for the addressee and it is not intended that either confidentiality or privilege be waived or lost by mistaken delivery to you. Please notify us immediately and delete this communication if received in error. Consider the environment before printing this email.