[AusNOG] Corporate Fibre type plans on NBN

Jake Anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Sat Apr 30 23:50:25 EST 2016

NBN CVC charge is around $17 per mbps, might drop depending on the plan
size or something but still at least $12 I think.
so you aren't going to get a 200mbit plan uncontended for TPG prices.

That said take a look at skymesh, they are offering 100/100 plans with a
fair whack of data for quite reasonable rates, Thus far my speed tests
have all come back 90mbps or above.
They also will make plans up to match requirements, so they may well be
able to work out something for uncontended if you are willing to pay for it.